After a very long delay (too much to do at work and too much snow in the nearby mountains here), I’m finally confident enough to let my beta testers try out the latest beta version of AudioExplorer+, version 0.3. I’ve completely overhauled the search process so that it’s faster and more informative (see screenshot below); it should also be more stable. Plus, the search (and also adding to iTunes) can continue while the app is in the background. There is also a special search for new apps (the + button): but it’s important to note, this searches for newly installed apps, not new audio files in existing apps. The ringtone/itunes queues have also been improved.
I also changed to bundle identifier, because a plus sign isn’t allowed in bundle ids (so it got converted to a minus sign: AudioExplorer- doesn’t send the right message).
If anyone not in my beta tester list wants to try it out, let me know (post a comment here or send me an email) and I’ll forward you the app to try out.
If no more major problems are found, I’d like to release on Cydia within the next few days/weeks.